Lifefitness 95TE treadmill has enhanced electronics plus the advanced features of other models by the same company. This treadmill is considered to have one of the best LCD displays with touch-screen technology. It incorporates the FlexDeck system for superior shock absorption and provides ergonomically placed handlebars and side rails for better comfort during workouts. Enhancing the existing Lifepulse and Polar telemetry systems for monitoring heart rate, 95TE incorporates advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing) for more accurate readings. Intel microprocessor powers the control unit, which provides excellent GUI and in-built help menu.
Features at a Glance:
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 12 mph
- Maximum user weight capacity of 400 lbs
- Range of incline 0% to 15%
- Lifepulse for contact monitoring of heart rate, and Polar telemetry compatible
- AC 4 HP continuous duty motor
- Integrated TV with external antenna
- 20 programs for varied workouts
- Connectivity features include RJ45 connection for networking
- Enhanced display with profile window and multiple readouts including distance, heart rate, incline, speed, distance climbed, calories burnt, METS, watts, elapsed time and much more
Lifefitness 95TE is electronically superior to the 95Ti and 97ti models, and has DSP feature for more accurate readings. However, the 95TE has only 20 programs for workouts compared to the 28 programs available in the other two models. The Life Fitness 97Ti model scores in terms of range of incline and speed. It provides maximum speed of 16 mph, compared to 14 mph of 95Ti, and 12 mph of 95TE. Its range of incline is also -3% to 15% compared to 0 to 15% of the other two models. All three models are powered by AC 4 HP motor, and have the same shock absorption system of FlexDeck.