Bodycraft Galena Pro home gym has a unique design, which facilitates placing this machine in a corner of a room. It has a Pec Deck that enables traditional fly exercises where the elbows are pressed against the pads. This deck also allows flys in dumbbell style where the user can grab the handles, swing outward, and then press together forward at chest height. The weight stack of 200 pounds has steel shrouds for dampening noise, and comes with an elegant black powder coating. Exercise station has a low pulley for easy accessibility and such placement provides ample room for low rows, arm curls, deltoid raises, and other exercises.
Features at a Glance:
- Unique Pec Deck enabling dumbbell-style and traditional flys
- Range of weight from 5 to 200 pounds
- Option for attaching leg press, with maximum resistance of 300 pounds
- Station with low pulley providing easy accessibility and more room for different exercises
- Special design for placing the machine in a corner
- Enables lat pull, leg curl, leg extension and chest press
- Weight stack of 200 lbs with increment of 10 lbs
- Nylon coated cables with tensile strength of 2000 lbs
- Frame made of steel tubing of 12 gauge
Bodycraft Galena Pro vs. BodyCraft Xpress Pro
The Bodycraft Xpress Pro has one exercising station, which makes it more compact. However, the Galena Pro even though it has two seats, it can be conveniently placed in a corner, due to its unique design. The Xpress Pro features Double Up facility that enables the user to do bench presses with up to 400 lbs resistance. On the other hand, Galena Pro has Pull/Press station with starting point adjustment that enables bench press, as the seat back is adjustable. This feature also enables users of different sizes to use the machine comfortably.