Bodycraft Jones Club is a revolutionary machine that makes barbell exercises completely safe. The design facilitates vertical and horizontal movements, thus making it better than the Smith machine, which can only move vertically. The Jones does not limit the natural movements of the body in any way, and therefore it can be used for every type of free-weight exercises.
To derive the benefits of barbell training, Bodycraft Jones Club is fitted with an Active Balance Bar, which the user can balance. This bar is able to tilt, but since it is joined to the housing through a coupler having limited range, it can never travel beyond the safety spotters and bar hooks. There is a Power Bar as well, which attaches rigidly to bearing housings and does not have the balancing feature. To add to the range of exercise the Jones also comes with a chin-up bar.
Features at a Glance
- Frame made of 10 gauge steel
- 45 lbs, 7 feet Active Balance Bar rated for 1000 lbs capacity
- 45 lbs, 7 feet Power Bar rated for 1000 lbs capacity
- Stainless steel precision guide rods with linear bearings of commercial grade
- Heavy duty springs for dampening
- Bar equipped with safety spotters and bar hooks that travel along with it
- Facilitates 3D motion for all types of barbell exercises
- Self spotting
Advantages of Bodycraft Jones Club
The main advantage of using the Jones Club is for reducing injury risks while performing barbell exercises. The user does not have to rack the weights behind his head, avoiding injury to shoulders. The Jones also facilitates lifting the weights from natural body position, without leaning forward, which greatly reduces risk of injury to the back muscles. Another major advantage is deriving full fatigue of muscle groups, as the hooks will be moving with the bar, and the user can safely stop at the position.