True 825 ZTX HRC treadmill is a powerful workout machine with a heavy steel frame available at a very reasonable cost. It provides 20″ inch running surface width, and has a self-lubricating belt, which reduces maintenance considerably. The handles are equipped with touch sensors for accurate monitoring of heart rate and the touch sensitive console panel provides convenient access to controls. The treadmill provides a safe running experience, as its patented SOFT shock transferring and absorbing system reduces impact on joints considerably even at maximum speed.
Features at a Glance:
- Powerful Servo brushless DC 5 HP motor
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 12 mph
- Range of incline from 0 to 12%
- Maximum 500 lbs capacity for user weight
- Contact sensors on handle bars for monitoring heart rate and Polar telemetry compatibility
- Patented S.O.F.T. system for shock transference and absorption
- 7 Workout programs
- 20″ running surface width
- Rack for accessories and holder for water bottle
- Readouts on display include METS, speed, track type, distance, calories spent, grade, pace, elapsed time, heart rate and targeted rate
True 825 ZTX HRC vs. True ZTX 850 HRT Treadmill
Comparing the two machines, True ZTX 850 HRT treadmill is more powerful with a 6 HP motor that provides a maximum speed of 15 mph compared to 12 mph of the 825 ZTX HRC. The ZTX 850 HRT also provides three extra inches of running width, as its belt width is 23″ compared to 20″ of the 825 ZTX HRC model. Other than that, the other features on both models are almost the same. The SOFT system for shock absorption and transference is available on both models. The seven workout options are also the same for both the True models, and display readouts are similar as well.