CALGYM SEATED ROW
Key Features of the CalGym Seated Row:
- Unique dual handle design allows bilateral & unilateral training for enhanced muscle conditioning.
- Convenient storage hooks keep handles within easy reach and off floor.
- Ratchet style telescoping chest support adjusts to accommodate various size users.
- Oversized seat design keeps user elevated off floor and provides ample support.
- Large non-skid footplates allow secure brace position.
- Self aligning ball bearing swivel pulleys track cable through various planes of motion.
- 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel main frame.
- USA made 2200 lb. test 3/16” aircraft style military spec cable.
- High density EMR urethane foam padding secured to 3/4” premium plywood backing.
- Durable naugahyde upholstery with protective finish resists bacteria,abrasions and stains.
- 3/4” solid steel guide rods with hard chrome finish.
- Dual sided full length safety shields with integrated exercise placard.
- “Off the floor” frame construction maximizes stability and eases cleaning around machine.
- Lanyard secured magnetic weight selector pin.
- Rubber stabilizer feet help prevent skid damage.
- 200 lb. steel weight stack with lanyard secured magnetic selector pin.