Often underutilized due to improper form and technique, the glute muscles are crucial to proper posture, alignment, and exercise execution. You may not realize it but the glute muscles are used in some of the most important exercises dominating the gym floor such as the squat and deadlift. If your glute muscles aren’t being activated, you may over compensate with another muscle, placing yourself in harm’s way. One of the best ways to train this vital muscle is with the Glute Machine. You’ll be amazed at the benefits you’ll notice when you use this machine. All other areas of your fitness performance will vastly improve from one machine!
- Glute muscles aren’t just for tough workouts. They are important in everyday movements as well. For instance, when you bend down to pick up groceries or you twist to put something away. You need strong and developed glutes in order to avoid injury as you age. The Glute Machine allows you the comfort, stability, and efficiency to effectively work these muscles.
- Fully Activates the Glutes! – A full range of motion is essential if you want to properly activate the glute muscles. The Glute Machine provides you with a full range of motion that is natural to the body, not forced like many other inferior machines.
- Adjustable and User Friendly – The Glute Machine is fully adjustable and caters to a wide array of fitness enthusiasts. Whether you’re short or tall, you can adjust the Glute Machine to a number of specially designed positions to ensure stability, support, and technique.
- Focuses on the Correct Muscles Every Time – When you are working with resistance, you are essentially adding a specific amount of stress to the muscle. The Glute Machine ensures that during every workout, you are placing the ideal amount of resistance upon the correct muscles without the worry of overcompensation from the hamstrings or lower back.
The Glute Machine is ideal for your home or commercial facility. Now you can…
- Properly develop your glute muscles to improve all other area of performance while protecting yourself from aches, strains, and injuries.
- Adjust the Glute Machine to your height, resistance, and comfort level.
- Feel safe knowing that the Glute Machine will ensure you have flawless technique for each and every repetition.