This bike has a smooth belt/ alternator drive mechanism that makes it quiet and smooth to ride. This mechanism makes this bike one of the quietest in its category and is suitable for people who like to do some indoor cycling without making a lot of unnecessary noises. The belt drive system which is also on other Life Fitness bikes, is easier to maintain.
The bike has an advanced monitor that helps you keep tabs of the amount of fat and calories burned; your heart rate, distance covered and the time elapsed. It has an auto heart rate program that automatically makes the necessary adjustment, to keep the user in the desired heart rate zone. Besides that the 12 levels of resistance are easy to adjust to fit with your workout objectives.
Features at a Glance:
- Auto heart rate program that keeps the bike’s user within the desired heart rate range.
- 12 Levels of resistance.
- A monitor that show a variety of stats from distance, time and even speed in both KPH and MPH.
- Belt/alternator drive system for a quiet an smooth workout.
- 47 inches long by 23 inches wide and weighs 91 pounds.
- No need for electrical outlets or the use of cords since it is self powered.
This bike has a lot of similarities with the 9500 Upright Bike Next Generation such a belt drive system. However, it has 25 levels of resistance. It has more advanced preset workout features. It is only once inch wider and longer.
Compared to the LifeSpan C7000i Commercial Upright Bike
LifeSpan C7000i Commercial Upright bike has similarities such as a drive belt system that is quiet and an easily adjustable seat. However, the C7000i has 16 levels of resistance compared to the 9500HR 12. It can be integrated with an iPad app to relay and record workout statistics.