Stairmaster 7000pt Stepmill takes care of cardiovascular and lower body workout quite effectively. The experience is just like climbing actual stairs, as the machine is a revolving steps platform. The steps are eight inches high, and the user has the ability of controlling the stepping speed from 24 steps per minute, up to 162 steps a minute. This stepmill provides six workout programs that are oriented towards specific goals. For instance, there is the HR Zone Trainer, which focuses on controlling heart rate, while the Fat Burner program helps to reduce excess fat in the body.
Features at a Glance:
- 78″ height of the machine requires ceiling height of at least 10 feet
- 8 inches high steps
- Adjust stepping speed from 24 to 162 steps per minute
- Adjust 20 levels of resistance
- Track performance through console readouts that include heart rate, climbed floors, calories burnt, elapsed time, distance travelled, and much more
- LCD backlit console display
- Maximum weight of user can be 300 lbs
- 6 different workout programs
- Accessory tray, reading rack, and holder for water bottle
- Weight of machine is 409 lbs
- Contact sensor for monitoring heart rate, and compatible with Polar telemetry for wireless
Stairmaster 7000pt Stepmill offers six workout programs, whereas the other two models provide nine programs. The range of stepping speed and maximum capacity of user weight remain same for all three models. All models have the same design and build, and almost all the important features are the same across the three models. The 7000pt Blue Screen and 7000pt Silver Screen models differ in terms of the color of the LCD backlit screens, as suggested by their names.