TuffStuff AP 7400X Multi Station Gym
The TuffStuff AP 7400X combines four of the best-loved workout stations into one versatile unit. It combines a leg press, multi-press, leg extension/curl, and high/low pulley to offer a huge range of exercise options to members. This 4-station multi-gym system facilitates total body workouts that target every muscle group and movement. The compact layout makes it an efficient option for clubs wanting functional trainers with limited floor space.
TuffStuff’s AP 7400X is a four-station multi gym system that is the epitome of modular versatility. Made with high quality aluminum pulleys, the system allows full customization of station positioning. The frame, which is manufactured from 2” x 4” oval and 2” tubular 11-guage steel, incorporates four independent 200 lb steel weight stacks that allow multiple simultaneous exercise-participation.
Key Features of the TuffStuff AP 7400
Finished with a good-looking, durable electro-static powder coating in modern Platinum Sparkle and Catheral Grey, the frame of the TuffStuff AP 7400X is elevated, and its feet incorporate an integrated rubber stabilizer, making it strong and stable. Full-length steel weight shrouds and cover plates ensure it looks aesthetically pleasing, at the same time improving user safety. Integrated exercise placards fitted on the weight shrouds provide users with a practical station description as well as exercise instructions.
- Welds: All steel is welded using inert gas MIG welding that conforms with all structural welding code and steel standards and specifications.
- Upholstery: Premium grade naugahyde that has been formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew and oil. Also meets most flammability test requirements. Standard two-tone black and cadet that is double stitched with “hidden” borders.
- Padding: High-density 2”-thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to an exact fit.
- Weight stack: Black painted solid steel weight plates with self-aligning low friction sleeves.
- Guide rods: All made from ¾” solid steel that has a highly polished chrome-plated finish.
- Pulleys: 4½” and 3½” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with a precision cable fit V-groove and double sealed roller bearings.
- Bearings: 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2,400 lb) internally encased on primary pivots; oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- Adjustment pins: ½” push-pull spring-loaded and solid.
- Selector weight pins: Solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard help to prevent pin removal and loss.
- Fasteners: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and ½” zinc-plated to meet ANSI specifications.
- Weight and size: 112”L x 95”W x 84” H (284 cm x 241 cm x 213 cm).
- Certification: 2,200 lb test 3/16” military-spec nylon coated cable.
- Warranty: Lifetime for frame, welds, cams and weight plates; 5 years for bushings, pivot bearings, gas-shocks, pulleys, and guide rods; 1 year for linear bearings and pull-pin components; six months for finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips.
TuffStuff’s AP-7400X 4-Station Multi Gym Systems are ideal for gyms and fitness centers. They will enable you to:
- Get fit and healthy using the various different station incorporated in the system
- Improve your body tone and increase your strength
- Make full use of the multi press station for a more effective workout
- Work your legs and all your body muscle groups
For three generations, Tuff Stuff has pioneered the industry’s standard for innovations and design functions in home gyms. With Tuff Stuff’s proven capability and reputation, you can be assured of the highest standards of quality and a name that you can trust for reliability, experience and support.
The Apollo 7400 4-stack gym unit offers the Multi Press, Leg Extension/Curl, Dual Pulley Column & Leg Press Station designed to accommodate 4-users at the same time and is creat for any home or commercial facility to maximize space efficiency.
AP-7400 Product Details:
• Modular versatility allows customization of station positioning
• 11-gauge 2″x4″ oval and 2″ tubular steel frame
• Durable electro-static powder coat finish in modern Platinum Sparkle and Catheral Gray
• Full length steel weight shrouds and cover plates enhance aesthetics and user safety
• Integrated exercise placards on weight shrouds provide station description and exercise instruction
• Elevated frame and integrated rubber stabilizer feet enhance strength and stability
• Four independent 200 lbs. steel weight stack allow multiple simultaneous exercise participation
• Home Lifetime Warranty on all parts
• Commercial Warranty: 5-Years: Bushings, pivot bearings, gas-shocks, pulleys, and guide rods
1-Year: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
6-Months: Finish, cables, upholstery & rubber