Key Features of the CalGym Leg Press:
- 4-bar linkage design ensures correct ankle and knee alignment is maintained throughout entire movement.
- Convenient handle allows simultaneous seat & back adjustment from the seated position.
- Smooth roller style seat bracket rides on chrome seat rail for ease of adjustment and durability.
- Unique double cable ratio allows up to 400 lbs. of resistance from the 200 lb. steel weight stack.
- Heavy weight 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel main frame for maximum strength and stability.
- Large 7-gauge steel diamond template foot brace provides maximum traction and allows for a variety of foot positions.
- USA made 2200 lb. test 3/16” aircraft style military spec cable.
- 4-1/2” diameter fiberglass reinforced pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
- Efficient design allows for calf presses and single leg movements in addition to standard leg press exercise.
- High density EMR urethane foam padding for maximum comfort and support.
- Premium naugahyde upholstery secured to 3/4” plywood backing.
- Rubber stabilizer feet help prevent skid damage to floors and frame.
- 200 lb. steel weight stack with lanyard secured magnetic selector pin.