The row is a fitness classic. Used by professional athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts alike, the row allows you to engage in a full range of motion, ensuring complete activation of the back muscles. While many machines attempt to mimic the movement of a row, nothing beats the effectiveness of the Incline Lever Row. Built to safely support you throughout the movement, the Incline Lever Row is your key to that well-defined back you’ve always wanted.
Key Features of the Incline Lever Row:
The Incline Lever Row is not just for exercising your latissimus dorsi, or lats, for short, it can also be used for a number of other muscle groups including the shoulders, traps, and arms. The unique design of the Incline Lever Row makes it ideal for performing rear delt raises to target the back of your shoulders. Curling at an angle will provide a new challenge to an old classic. Shoulder raises ensure you are developing your shoulders in a full and well-rounded way. Functionality is just one of the many features that the Incline Lever Row offers.
- Pivoting Handle to Ensure Flawless Form – The Incline Lever Row has a unique pivoting handle that is based on human biomechanics to maintain a correct wrist and arm position throughout the movement. You’ll be able to work through a full range of motion while keeping your joints and muscles free from overextension.
- Accommodates All Shapes and Sizes – The Incline Lever Row is built to support a variety of different heights and weights. It feature a stable and solid base to ensure no shifting will occur. Its bi-level foot support ensures you will be able to properly use the Row regardless of your stature.
- Dual Bar Design Ensures Safety – The Incline Lever Row features a dual bar system to provide you with safety and efficiency. Ensure you are lined up properly before removing the bar and when you’re done, the dual bar system allows for easy re-racking without strain.
The Incline Lever Row is ideal for your home or commercial facility. Now you can…
- Engage in a number of different exercises for your back, shoulders, and traps.
- Feel safe thanks to the Dual Bar System of the Incline Lever Row.
- Move through a full range of motion and activation with the pivoting handle.