Key Features of the Pro XL Series Super Rack:
The Pro-XL Sports Performance Rack Systems and Platforms are specifically designed to have a common basic frame structure and configuration that will allow interchangeability of modular components, features and accessories. The Pro-XL’s modular design allows you to select from a variety of options and features to custom design a gym to fit a particular training regimen or strength conditioning program.
- 3”x 3” 7-guage (3/16” and 1/8” wall thickness) Tubular steel construction.
- Proprietary 8-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish, oven baked to insure durability.
- Non-pinch, J-hook design, 1” solid steel bar catches for strength and safety.
- Deep penetrating electrically welded high strength frames.
- 3/8” and 1/2” grade 5 & 8 frame bolts used for optimum strength and durability.
- Non-removable integrated J-hook bar catches and safety rails limit liability and loss.
- 3/4” spring loaded Lever lock™ pull pins on safety rails load rated at over 15,000 lbs.
- Unique modular design allows interchangeability of components.
- Swing Lock™ Bar Catches and Lever Lock™ Safety Rails adjust in 3” increments to accommodate users of all size.
- 3/4” solid steel Swing Lock™ pull pins on Bar Catches rated at 56,000 PSI shear load.
- Fat Bar upper frame connectors doubles as additional pull up station.
- Integrated weight horns provide ample room to store weight plates of all sizes.
- Storage hooks, suspension loops and Power Band Pegs offered as standard features.
- All frames designed to anchor to floor.
- Platforms & Insets available for all models.
- 2” thick platforms comprised of three layer design for maximum strength and available with 3/4” solid oak hardwood or rubber centers.