Bodycraft Family Xpress home gym enables multiple members of a family to use the machine simultaneously. There are two weight stacks and one more exercise station, with an option to include a fourth. This home gym can provide over 100 workouts, and is ideal for users of varying heights, as the seating and cable system can be adjusted to the correct height. Even though the bench for exercising pectorals is absent, the versatility of the cable arm, makes up for it.
Features at a Glance:
- Dual weight stacks and one more exercising station
- Range of weight from 5 to 400 pounds
- Leg press of up to 400 pounds
- Adjustable seating and cable system for ideal height
- Knee raise and hip station with multiple attachments
- All traditional exercises that use dumbbell and barbell can be done with this home gym
- Option for attaching one more exercise station
- Reinforced nylon fiberglass 4.5″ pulleys
- Lubricated cables having tensile strength of 2000 pounds
- 1.25″ weight plates with nylon bushings
- Frame tubing made from heavy gauge steell
Compared to two stacks of Bodycraft Family Express and K2 models the X4 model provides four weight stacks. Weights stacks are of 200 lbs, and each stack works independently. However, the K2 is the only one that comes with the flat bench, which can be adjusted from flat position to a certain incline. The maximum weight in the K2 model is less at 300 pounds, whereas the other two models have maximum capacity of 400 pounds. In addition, in the K2 model the leg press attachment is optional, whereas the leg press is included in the other two models.