BodyCraft X4 home gym is ideally suited for multiple users, as it has four weight stacks that can be operated individually. Each station is equipped with 200 lbs stack of iron plates having nylon bushings for relatively quiet and smooth operation. This robust machine enables users to do more than 90 types of exercises, including leg press. The cable columns are adjustable in two stations, which provide ideal height and resistance, at different angles. Even though the machine does not have a bench, one of the stations enables bench presses in machine style.
Features at a Glance
- Four weight stacks of 200 lbs each, working independently
- Station for leg press that provides resistance of up to 400 pounds
- Station for bench press with starting point adjustments
- Station for ab crunches
- Cable column is adjustable for ideal height
- Range of weight from 5 to 400 pounds
- Lubricated cables having tensile strength of 2000 pounds
- Seating made of dense foam covered with heavy duty vinyl with double stitching
- All types of traditional barbell and dumbbell exercises can be performed on the machine
The BodyCraft X4 is the only model with four weight stacks compared to BodyCraft K2 and Family Xpress models, which have two weight stacks. In the K2, the leg press is optional, whereas it is included in the X4 and Family Xpress. However, K2 comes with a bench having incline adjustments. The Family Express and X4 models have a better weight range of 5 to 400 pounds, compared to K2, which has weight range of 5 to 300 pounds. The X4 and Family Xpress models might occupy more space, since the K2 model has a unique 90-degree design, facilitating placement of the machine in a corner.