The Life Fitness 95LI Summit trainer offers more than just low-impact cardiovascular training. It can provide an intense work out to any individual weighing 400 pounds and below thanks to its 25 levels of resistance. With five various training positions, the Elliptical trainer can target different muscle groups.
Features at a Glance:
- Uses a revolutionary belt-driven system for different stride lengths with a maximum stride length of 26 inches
- 27 programs including six customizable programs, Zone training and heart rate workouts
- Measures 68 inches long, 33 inches wide and 73 inches tall
- Maximum user capacity of 400 pounds
- With display readouts like calories burned, elapsed time, speed, distance and heart rate
- With reading rack and accessory tray
The Life Fitness 95LI Summit trainer has similarities with the 91Xi and the 95X from the same manufacturer. First similarity among the three Elliptical trainers is their 25 levels of resistance. All Elliptical trainers can also accommodate heavy users with the 95LI and 95X capable of taking in 400 pounders and the 91Xi slightly lower at 350 pounds. All Elliptical trainers can measure the heart rate of exercisers. And all three models are compact enough for home gyms and fitness centers with width measurements not exceeding 33 inches. However there are also lots of differences among the three Life Fitness Elliptical trainers. The workout programs vary with the 95X having the most at 36, followed by the 95LI at 27 and the 91Xi at 16. Also, the 95X is the only one with advanced touch screen display and IPhone and IPod connectivity. It can be said that the 95X is the most advanced of the three models as it also has a virtual trainer that provides workout tips and feedback as well as the ability for owners to record and save their workouts on a USB.