Star Trac 4500 treadmill offers all the features for effective physical training and exercising. The treadmill is equipped with trademarked Impact Absorption system, and the deck uses cushioned neoprene for maximum reduction of impact to the back, hips, and knees while running. It has a unique “soft start” that enables users to start the treadmill at 0 mph, which steadily builds to a speed of 0.5 mph. There are nine workout programs, plus a Personal Trainer Studio which is ideal for personal trainers for storing workout programs of individual clients.
Features at a Glance
- DC continuous duty 2.5 HP motor
- 350 lbs maximum capacity for user weight
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 10 mph with slow start from 0 mph
- Range of incline from 0 to 15%
- Contact sensor for monitoring heart rate and compatibility with Polar telemetry wireless
- Patented Impact Absorption system for shock absorption
- 9 workout courses plus Personal Trainer Studio and WalkFit ACSM Test
- Patented display of Sports Utility that provides accurate readouts of speed, distance, elapsed time, number of laps, incline, heart rate, pace, and many more parameters
- Two easily accessible keys for stopping the treadmill
Star Trac 4500 vs. Star Trac 5600 Pro Treadmill
The Star Trac 5600 Pro has a relatively more powerful DC motor of 3 HP, and a higher maximum speed of 12.5 mph. However, capacity of maximum user weight remains the same for the two models. Compared to the nine workout programs of the 4500, the 5600 Pro provides 11 programs including Dynamic Heart Rate Control and Fitness Test. The Star Trac 4500 model uses the Impact Absorption System, whereas 5600 Pro is equipped with Soft Trac Triple Cell Shock Absorption System. The range of readouts provided on the display of 5600 Pro is much more compared to the 4500 model.