True ZTX 850HRT treadmill is ideally suited for commercial use and intense workouts. The powerful 6 HP motor delivers 15 mph of maximum speed, and the extra wide 23″ running surface is very comfortable even for large sized users. The treadmill has a continuous lubricating system that only requires a change of wax stick, bringing down maintenance costs. The frame is made of steel, very sturdy with a long life, and large LED display provides convenient readouts. Additionally, the deck is equipped with SOFT system having superior shock absorbing and shock transferring capacity.
Features at a Glance:
- Servo brushless DC 6 HP powerful motor
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 15 mph
- Range of incline from 0 to 15%
- Maximum capacity of 500 lbs user weight
- Contact sensor for heart rate monitoring and Polar telemetry compatible
- 7 Workout programs including various intensity levels for each program
- LED display provides METS, speed, track, distance travelled, calories spent, grade, pace, elapsed time, and heart rate readouts
- Patented SOFT system for superior shock transference and shock absorption
- Touch sensitive controls
- Holder for water bottle
True ZTX 850HRT vs. True 825 ZTX HRC Treadmill
The ZTX 850HRT is the more powerful model of the two. The True 825 ZTX HRC has a 5 HP motor compared to 6 HP of the ZTX 850HRT. Correspondingly, the maximum speed of the 825 ZTX HRC is only 12 mph compared to 15 mph of the 850HRT. The other major difference between the models is the width of the running area. The belt on the 825 ZTX HRC measures 20 inches wide, whereas the ZTX 850HRT belt has a width of 23 inches, providing three extra inches, which can make considerable difference to a large user. Other major features and shock absorbing system remain same in both models.