Gym Pros -BODY SOLIDS # 1 AUTHORISED RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL DEALER NATIONWIDE
EXCLUSIVE LIFE TIME WARRANTY ON ALL BODY SOLID PRODUCTS
- Chest Press / Mid Row Station: The multi-grip press arm features 3 pair of handgrips to work muscle groups from various angles, creating more thorough muscular development. Adjust the cam at the top of the press arm to perform flawless, chest, shoulder and back exercises. Turn around and blast your lats with a chest supported mid row or reach up and grab the lat bar.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Perfect Pec Station: Equipped with swivel arms and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements you get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you’ re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Powered by a 210 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
G5 ADD OPTIONS
G Series Inner and Outer Thigh Attachment
Inner and outer thigh machine for the Body-Solid G Series home gyms.
Trim and tone those trouble spots with the inner and outer thigh attachment. Do both abductor and adductor exercises from one seated position.
5 range-of-motion adjustments accommodate users of all sizes. A lumbar supported adjustable back pad, swiveling knee pads, and no cable change design provide the quality, comfort, and ease of use necessary to achieve great results.
Only for use with the Body-Solid G Series Home Gyms G2B, G3S, G4I, G5S, G6B, G7.1, G9S, G10B.
G Series Leg Press Attachment
2:1 ratio. Double beam design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It’s built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Commercial grade, precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances.
For use with the Body-Solid G2B, G3S, G4I, G5S & G5.1S, G6B, G7.1, and G10B Home Gyms only
(G9S comes with Leg Press)
BODY-SOLID LIFETIME WARRANTY
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. (“Body-Solid”) under the BODY-SOLID brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
What Is Covered? During the warranty period, Body-Solid will, in its sole discretion, at no additional charge, provide the exclusive remedy of repair or replacement of the Product if it becomes materially defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this limited warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the Product, Body-Solid may replace defective parts with new or, at Body-Solid’s sole discretion, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this limited warranty will become the property of Body- Solid. Body-Solid reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty. For Products sold for commercial use, the Products are sold “AS IS” without any warranty.
How Long Coverage Lasts? Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer will be free from any material defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, shall constitute proof of the date of purchase.
Important Additional Terms and Restrictions. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product. It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish. It does not cover labor charges. While necessary maintenance or repairs of the Product can be performed by any company, we recommend that you use only Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer for best results. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair voids this warranty. Body- Solid neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume for it any other warranty.
This warranty is void under the following conditions: if the Product is not assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product; if proof-of-purchase documentation or Product serial number is altered or forged; if the Product is used in a commercial, institutional or other public access environment; if the Product was not purchased from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer. This warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Body-Solid; (c) by modification of the Product; (d) as a result of improper or incorrectly performed service or repair by anyone other than Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer or an authorized BODY-SOLID warranty service provider; (e) as a result of failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner’s manual for the Product. Should any Product submitted for warranty service or replacement be found to be ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be made if requested by you upon Body-Solid’s receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement of payment.
How to Redeem this Warranty. To redeem this warranty, you must contact Body-Solid at 1-800- 556-3113 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Body-Solid may elect to send a new part to remedy the defect. However in some cases, Body-Solid may need to directly repair or entirely replace the equipment in which case you will be given a Return Authorization Number by Body-Solid customer service. You then must return the Product, together with the Return Authorization Number and the sales receipt, in its original container (or equivalent) to the following address: Body-Solid, Inc., Attn: BODY-SOLID Warranty Dept., 1900 S. Des Plaines Ave., Forest Park, IL 60130. You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, insurance, and any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. Body-Solid will not accept any Product returned on a freight collect basis or outside of Body-Solid’s normal business hours. You are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment or return.