A traditional piece of Pilates equipment, the Reformer provides an intense and dynamic workout experience through the use of springs to add resistance. The Reformer creates a wide variety of exercises that work muscles through a large range of motion, ideal for building and toning muscles as well increasing stability through the joints. Excellent for group or individual training, from rehab to sport specific cross training, the Pilates Reformer is a versatile piece of fitness equipment.
- Smooth and quiet carriage system utilizing 4 vertical wheels and 4 side wheels to guide the carriage down the single-piece rail assembly
- Comfortable, waterfall padding that’s easy to clean and maintain
- Maple wood frame construction
- Safety self locking spring bar
- Patented exterior foot or hand operated spring bar
- FRAME FINISH: Water sealed
- UPHOLSTERY COLOR: Smooth black, comfortable upholstery with waterfall padding that’s easy to clean & maintain
- RESISTANCE SYSTEM: 5 fully dipped spring hooks to prevent premature spring wear while allowing for up to 46 configurable resistance levels
- LOCKING SYSTEM: 5 adjustable spring load self locking system
- ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM:
Patent pending design with exterior foot or hand operated spring bar allowing for adjustments outside of the reformer bed.
Adjustment bar can be mounted on the left / right side of the reformer bed, based on preference.
Adjustment bar is spring loaded allowing for simplified adjustments with / without a load.
Adjustment bar can be operated by either the trainer / user without having to bend over.
- STABILITY SYSTEM: Custom, rubber gripped floor protectors prevent the reformer from sliding / walking during use and made from sealed, maple wood to prevent mold and mildew
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- Long lasting rope and pulleys
- Long lasting trolley springs
- Jump bar with 5 different settings
- Padded jump board
- ROM adjustments
- Adjustable shoulder pads & head rest
- 5 Fully dipped spring hooks to prevent premature spring wear while allowing for up to 46 configurable resistance levels
- Reformer Bed feet to prevent bed from “walking” during use
- Cotton foot straps
- Padded handles
- 4-Sided, padded sitting box
- USER HEIGHT RANGE: 4 ft 8 in – 6 ft 2 in
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 207 lbs (94 kg)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 328 lbs (149 kg)
- PRODUCT FOOTPRINT: 103″L x 34.5″W (2616 mm x 874 mm)
- SHIPPING DIMENSIONS (L x W x H): 97″ x 30″ x 22″ (2470 mm x 765 mm x 550 mm)
- Product SKU: 9-4790-MUNBP0
- Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, motor and MCB 5 years parts and labor, all other components warranted for 2 years parts and 1 year labor, wear items* 1 year parts and labor.