The Cybex 625 series bikes provide distinct and compelling ways to improve your members’ fitness experience, whether they choose the 625C to train for a triathlon, or the 625R as they begin their journey to better fitness.
– One bike for Beginner to Olympian
– 500 program varieties working to keep users engaged
– Relentlessly durable
One Bike Does It All
The Cybex 625 series bikes provide distinct and compelling ways to improve your member’s fitness experience, whether they choose the 625C to train for a triathlon, or the 625R as they begin their journey to better fitness.
Clear Controls With Great Entertainment
Cybex bikes combine contemporary design with exceptional reliability and extraordinary usability. From their stunning good looks to hidden details like its self-tensioning drive, these bikes are destined to invite users of all capabilities and will keep performing for the long run.
Beginner To Olympian
The lowest starting level and the highest resistance. For those who have never ridden a bike before and those who are preparing for the Olympics, the Cybex 625C is the perfect piece of equipment to train on. The most deconditioned user or rehab patient can use it safely because of the low power input requirement (20 Watts) and… it goes up to 900 Watts (to make a grown man cry). This is all possible because of the Cybex self-tensioning drive. Belt tension is important because a lot of belt tension is needed to create a high power training tool. But… belt tension creates drag… and drag can drive up heart rate for beginning cyclists. The answer is the Cybex self-tensioning drive.
For low maintenance. With a welded frame made from forged steel, the Cybex 625 bikes have a three-piece heavy-duty mountain bike crank that makes them durable enough for rugged mountain terrain. In a gym setting, this construction translates to low maintenance. Cybex engineers even designed the enclosures so that sweat is directed away from the bike mechanism.
Extra wide double sided pedal design accommodates any size foot. The easy to adjust pull strap buckle closure gives users the comfort they seek.
The 625C’s wide range of resistance (from 20 to 900 watts) can create a challenging or modest exercise experience. 20 Watts is much lower than most other bikes on the market and is important for de-conditioned users. 900 watts “can make a grown man cry” – quote from a veteran cyclist.
Multi-position handlebars allow users to sit in a more upright position or be comfortable in a more aero position with dual contact heart rate grips conveniently located for either position.
A Cybex proprietary seat was designed by cyclists to provide comfort for the long ride. You need three things: as much surface area as possible for support in the proper areas – while allowing full range of leg motion – while being kind to between the legs.
Because bikes are more mobile than many other exercise machines, they don’t stay in the same place all the time. The 625 cycles have wheels on the front for easy rolling so they can be moved around.
Single Stage Drive
The self-tensioning single-stage drive and hybrid eddy-current self-generating brake provides high torque capabilities with exceptionally low drag to provide an exceptionally broad resistance range of 20 to 900 watts with superbly smooth operation.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Includes Contact and Wireless capability (chest strap not included). Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate.
- Languages: 9 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch)
- Convenience features: Magazine rack, water bottle and utility tray
- Integrated audio/visual controls: No
- Programming: Quick Start, four Weight Loss, four Cardio, and Heart Rate Control as well as two Power; Quick Start is facility selectable as “Bike” mode, Constant Power or Speed Control; Weight Loss and Cardio workouts are constant power; Quick Start and Workouts have 21 levels; one Fitness Test
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Resistance Range : Minimum – 20 Watts; Maximum – 900 Watts
- Modes of Operation : Modes of operation include Constant Power and Bike Mode
- Resistance Type : hybrid eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability
- Drive Type : Single stage drive with self-tensioning idlers for minimal mechanical drag and low maintenance
- Display : Graphic display LCD Screen- Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, Watts, RPM, and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows road speed and resistance level
- Heart Rate Monitoring : Includes Contact and Wireless capability (chest strap not included). Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate.
- Languages : 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Danish, Chinese, Dutch)
- Convenience features : Magazine rack, water bottle and utility tray
- Programming : Quick Start, four Weight Loss, four Cardio, and Heart Rate Control; Quick Start is facility selectable as “Bike” mode or Constant Power; Weight Loss and Cardio workouts are constant power; Quick Start and Workouts have 21 levels
- Machine Weight : 142 lb. (64.5 kg)
- Max User Weight : 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 48″ x 22.5″ x 64″ (122 x 57 x 162.5 cm)