Designed with a new easily adjustable pedal strap, simple seat adjustment and at-your-fingertips resistance controls, the 95C Bike delivers an exceptional fitness experience. Built with years of research and development and the best ergonomic and user-based tests in the industry, the 95C Bike will motivate your exercisers to keep working out at your fitness center. The 95C Exercise Bike is the most advanced model of the original model-the Lifecycle Exercise Bike. Knee Over Pedal Spindle (KOPS) is a biomechanically correct leg position that is standard on all Lifecycle Upright Exercise Bikes. It closely simulates the feel of a road bike and reduces pressure on the knees.
- Programs: 41 Workouts including: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around the World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Navy PRT, Air Force PRT, Fit Test, Custom Workouts (8), Create Your Own Workouts (2), 5K Sport Training, 10K Sport Training, Speed Training, Speed Interval Training, Time Goal, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Distance Climbed Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Pace Goal, Customized Cool Down, Watts, METS, Modes: Bike and Constant Calorie Per Hour, Aerobics.
- Display Readouts: Speed, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Pace, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Time of Day, Distance, Distance Climbed, Distance Remaining, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Watts, METS, RPM, Language Choices (13), Custom Messaging, Workout Profile.
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered (Plug-In Optional)
- Resistance: 25 Levels
- Seat Range: Users from 4′ 9″ to 6′ 9″
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact; Wireless Compatible
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility
- Integrated Reading Rack and Two Removable Water Bottle Holders
- Additional Features: iPod Connector & USB Connectivity, Network
- TECH SPECS –
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs / (181.43 Kilograms)
- Weight: 176 lbs / (79.83 Kilograms)
- Dimensions: 44″ L x 21″ W x 60″ H / (111.76cm L x 53.34cm W x 152.4cm H)