The Life Fitness 95RI was designed for those people looking for a comfortable recumbent bike. The seat is wide and has extra support for the back. The seat has bars at either side to provide even better support when working out.
You can choose between 29 preset programs that will help you get started and stay motivated. You can switch between 25 levels of resistance, as you ride on this indoor bike that is belt driven to make it quiet for indoor workout.
Features at a Glance:
- Auto-Start Feature: Begin pedaling and it starts automatically.
- Belt dive alternator mechanism that minimizes noise when working-out indoors.
- 29 Preset workout programs to motivate and get you started.
- Change between the different preset programs without interrupting your workout.
- Change between 25 levels of resistance when working out.
- Self powered through a 6 Volt battery so no cords are needed.
- The seat is specially designed to offer extra back support and has side bars to make it even more comfortable.
Comparison with the Life Fitness 95R Engage
One of the distinguishing features between the 95R and the 95RI is the advanced LCD screen. The LCD screen has an inbuilt TV built into it such that you can watch local programs with it. Ou can also connect it with an iPod or IPhone and watch music videos. The screen shows different types of landscapes and your progress when you choose the preset workout programs.
Comparison with the Life Fitness 95R Inspire
There are a few similarities with the 95RI such as the belt alternator drive and the ergonomic design. The 95R inspire also has a similar LCD screen just like the one on 95R engage but it is slightly bigger. The 95R Inspire, has more preset user workout programs which are 49 in total, compared to the 95RI which has 29.