The Life Fitness 95Cl is an upright indoor bike that was designed to simulate the feel of a real outdoor bike. It has a Knee Over Pedal Spindle (KOPS) that ensures the knee is in the correct position in relation to the pedal. The pedal has an 11 inches wide adjustment range, that ensures your feet are as comfortable as possible.
The bike is driven by a belt which makes it very quiet when cycling. The mechanism also includes an alternator for changing the resistance levels. If you need to motivate yourself, then the 29 preset programs that include a simulation of riding on different terrains, will prove to be an exciting challenge for your daily workout. The LED display keeps you on track and help you monitor what you are getting from your workout with statistics like calories burned, calories burned per hour, RPM and time elapsed.
Features at a Glance:
- Belt Driven drive that ensures makes it quiet and suitable for indoor cycling.
- A rack for all your accessories that is conveniently located next to the handle bars.
- 29 preset workout programs that will keep you motivated.
- 25 resistance levels to give you a wider adjustment range.
- Welded steel frame that can handle a user with weighing 400 pounds.
- LED console that displays a variety of different statistics, like time elapsed, calories burned, RPM and even the resistance level.
Comparison with the Life Fitness 95C Upright Bike Inspire
The 95 CI is longer than the 95c and therefore occupies a slightly bigger floor space. They are both belt driven and use an alternator for resistance. Both of them also have a 7 inch LED screen to help you monitor your workout statistics. The 95CI has fewer preset workouts than the 95C, but still has 29 motivating workout programs.