Life Fitness 97ti treadmill comes with patented Deck and Belt DX3 system that provides lubricant infusion to the belt and ABTS (Advanced Belt Tracking System) that enhances durability. For providing extra comfort, the treadmill is equipped with superior FlexDeck system for shock absorption. The Ergo bar incorporates Lifepulse system for contact monitoring of heart rate, and Polar telemetry system provides wireless monitoring. The treadmill provides extensive range of 28 workout programs including workouts with automatically adjusting incline levels. The 97ti integrates a reading rack and bottle holder as well.
Features at a Glance:
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 16 mph
- 20″ x 60″ running area
- Range of incline from -3% to 15%
- Ergonomically placed non-slip handlebars and side rails
- Precision 5″ crowned rollers in steel, installed at the back and front
- 400 lbs maximum weight capacity
- Lifepulse and Polar telemetry for monitoring heart rate
- 28 programs for different workouts including PFT/PRT military training and Gerkin protocols for fitness tests
- ABTS and DX3 system for belt and drive
Life Fitness 97ti Treadmill vs. Life Fitness 95Ti
Life Fitness 97ti and the 95Ti are similar models, having the same DX3, ABTS, FlexDeck, Lifepulse, and Polar telemetry systems. They also have the same number of workout programs, which includes workouts that are goal based. Both models are powered by an AC 4 HP motor with MagnaDrive controller, and both have the same running surface area. The main differences between these two models lie in their range of speed and incline. The 97ti has a superior speed range of 0.5 to 16 mph, compared to 0.5 to 14 mph of the 95Ti. The range of incline is also less in 95Ti, which is 0 to 15% compared to the -3 to 15% of the 97ti. The display and data readouts are practically the same in both models.