Life Fitness 9500HRT treadmill is ideal for heavy usage, as it is automatically lubricated by patented Everwax system, and has an enhanced design for easy maintenance. The Flex Dock system for shock absorption and a wide running area makes this treadmill very comfortable for the various workout programs that it includes. Monitoring of heart rate is possible through Lifeplus and Polar Telemetry systems.
Features at a Glance:
- 20″ x 60″ surface area for running
- Everwax system for automatic was lubrication
- Incorporates 13 programs for different workouts
- Seven protocols for testing fitness
- Digital monitoring of heart rate through Lifepulse and Polar Telemetry systems
- Elaborate display providing information about total burnt calories and per hour, heart rate, distance, time elapsed, speed, pace, profile of workout, METs, watts, elevation
- Choice of 5 languages for the display
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 12 mph with increments of 0.1 mph
- Range of elevation from 0 to 15%
- 4 HP AC motor with MagnaDrive controller
The Life fitness 95 Ti and 95 HRti outshine the 9500HRT treadmills in terms of workout programs and fitness protocols. These two have 28 programs of different workouts including the patented 5 ZoneTraining+. The protocols include Fit Test, Gerkin, and PFT/PRT Military training. In terms of reliability considering heavy and long usage, the 9500HRT scores over the 95Ti, and 95HRti, because of its automatic lubrication system and easy maintenance design. The power of the motor and heart monitoring systems are the same for all three models, but the 9500HRT has a more elaborate display that provides a little bit more information compared to the other two. The range of speed and elevation also remains the same for all three models.