The Star Trac E-RBi Recumbent Exercise Bike is for people seeking a perfect low impact cardio bike. The frame is designed in such a way that it is easy to step through. This makes the bike suitable for people with a physical problem who may find it hard to get on other recumbent bikes. The frame has a sophisticated and sleek design which makes it suitable for any modern interior. The seat can be shifted to any position by simply sliding it. The handle bars are designed to release tension from the shoulder.
The bike has 10 preset workout programs that you can choose from to make the workout more challenging. Work through 20 levels of resistance, to find the perfect workout level. You can track your progress through the console’s LED screen. You may opt for an additional 25” LCD screen to watch video or choose among TV programs.
Features at a Glance:
- The frame has a step through design making it easy to get on it.
- Choose between 20 resistance levels.
- The frame has a modern design that is not only sleek but also sophisticated enough for any interior.
- The seat can be adjusted by sliding it to any position that is most comfortable.
- Connect with an iPod and watch videos or TV channels through the add-on LCD screen.
- The LED display shows a number of readouts.
- 10 preset workout programs.
- Begin pedaling and the bike auto starts.
Comparison with Star Trac Pro Recumbent Bike
Both bikes have a step through design that makes these recumbent bikes much easier to use. They also have a unique and sleek design that will complement and enhance any interior. However, the Star Trac Pro Recumbent Bike has a padded seat back, while the Star Trac E-RBi has a meshed back.