Star Trac ETR treadmill is designed for users who like intense training. The Soft Trac shock absorption system with its three cushions provides good protection from running impact, and adjustable fans on the console keep users cool during workouts. The treadmill comes prewired for attaching PVS system for entertainment, and has a USB port for charging iPod and other similar devices. Contact sensors and Polar telemetry system provides accurate monitoring of heart rate, and programs available on the machine includes Heart Rate Control workouts.
Features at a Glance:
- Powerful AC 5 HP motor
- Range of Speed 0.5 mph to 15 mph with increments of 0.1 mph
- Range of Incline 0 to 15% with increments of 0.5%
- Patented Soft Trac Triple Cell shock absorption system
- 12 workout programs including several fitness tests protocols, and Heart Rate Control workouts
- 21.5″ x 50″ running surface
- LED display with 8-character large message window providing different readouts including MET, calories burnt, speed, incline, heart rate and much more
- Aero Bar for convenient access to main controls
- Two cooling fans
- Connectivity for PVS entertainment system
The Star Trac ETR model lacks the stunning 15.6″ personal viewing screen that comes with ETRI and E-TRxi models. However, the ETR is prewired for attaching PVS entertainment system. The E-TRxi model seems to be built for more intense workouts, as it has a maximum incline of 20% compared to 15% maximum incline of the other two models. However, the speed range of all the three models is the same. All three models come equipped with the superior Soft Trac shock absorption system, and the same 12 workout programs. The ETR and ETRI models have the same 8-character readout windows, whereas the E-TRxi model comes with a 20-character message window.