The Life Fitness 95R was built after years of research on ergonomic designs that allow for comfortable indoor cycling. It has a seat with back support and is wide enough to accommodate people of different body sizes while giving adequate room for those with bigger thighs. The pedals have a unique adjustment design, which makes them more comfortable for any foot size. The step through design is a feature that Life Fitness incorporates into this bike to ensure the user can get on and out of the bike with ease.
You can choose between 49 preset programs through the LCD screen. The preset workout includes uphill climb workout and other paths that will challenge you and make the session more interesting. You can also watch TV through the 17 inch LCD screen and track the statistics of your workout. The statistics include details such as time elapsed, time remaining, calories burned and RPM amongst others.
Feature at a Glance:
- Dimensions 65 long, 27 wide, 53 height.
- 17inch LCD screen with integrated TV.
- Compatible with the iPhone and iPod.
- Use AV cable to watch videos or access any other content from your iPhone.
- 49 preset workouts.
- Sensors incorporated into arm rests to help monitor the user’s heart rate.
- Ergonomically designed seat that gives adequate room for the thighs.
- Unit weight is 214 pounds and can accommodate a user weighing 400 pounds.
Comparison with Life Fitness 95R Engage
The 95R inspire has many similarities to the 95R engage since they are all for Life Fitness. The both have similar seats and the general ergonomic design that has better support for the back and the legs. However, the 95R inspire has a slightly better monitoring and entertainment experience with its 17inch LCD display with an integrated TV.