The Precor TRM 885 is the top-of-the-line treadmill for commercial facilities, renowned for its performance and durability. A 3° decline option and maximum speed of 16 mph are unique to the TRM 885. Equipped with Integrated Footplant TechnologyTM (IFT) and Ground Effects© Impact Control (GFX), the Precor TRM 885 delivers a smooth and natural feel when running or walking.
- P80 Touch Screen Console
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Integrated Footplant Technology
- Ground Effect Impact Control System
- Accessory Holders
- Transportation Wheels
- iPod/iPhone Compatible
- EMERGENCY STOP Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stopswitch has no magent to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- CONSOLE LANGUAGE(S): Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish (software updates occur frequently, check with your sales representative for the latest features available)
- Heart Rate Monitoring Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 16 mph
- Decline / Incline Range: -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Step-up Height: 11.6″
- Length: 88″
- Width: 35″
- Height: 70.5″
- Equipment Weight: 466 lbs.
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K, Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Electronic Readouts: Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Target Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Target, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Workout Summary