Technogym Excite Run 700E treadmill has a unique interface for personal software, which enables the machine to make out individual preferences and requirements. The interface also integrates connectivity to radio and iPod dock w/TV. Users can do intense workouts quite safely, as the deck is equipped with Natural Impact system for shock absorption that returns energy on impact, improving running experience, and reducing the impact on joints. Even the fan emits three types of wellness fragrances that can motivate and refresh all types of users.
Features at a Glance:
- Powerful AC 6 HP motor
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 14.2 mph
- 400 lbs maximum user weight capacity
- Range of incline from 0 to 15%
- Natural Impact system for superior shock absorption
- 14 workout programs including six profiles, manual mode, weight loss and training zones
- Heart rate monitoring through contact sensors and compatibility with Polar telemetry
- Option to add TV plus
- Joystick control for Fast Track
- Display provides heart rate, incline, speed, calories burnt, distance, and elapsed time readouts
- Fan with three wellness fragrances
Technogym Excite Run 700E vs. Technogym Exite Run 900 Treadmill
Even though both models have the same 6 HP motor, the Exite Run 900 Treadmill is able to provide a maximum speed of 15.6 mph compared to 14.2 mph of the 700E. The 900 is also able to provide additional 3% incline making the maximum incline at 18%, compared to 15% of the 700E. The smart interface feature of 700E seems to be missing on the 900 model and the wellness fragrances as well. However, both models are equipped with the same Natural Impact system for shock absorption, and both provide the same 14 workout programs. The heart rate monitoring systems and joystick control are present in both models.