BRING THE CLUB EXPERIENCE HOME
The Life Fitness Club Series Plus is rooted in more than 20 years of reliability, innovation and exerciser insight from gyms and health clubs across the world. This next-generation Club Series Plus is now stronger and sleeker than ever – but retains the quality and durability you trust.
The Club Series Plus Treadmill lets you bring the latest gym-quality treadmill from Life Fitness home. Known for durability, design and advanced exercise technology, this treadmill provides a premium running experience for all exercisers.
The premium SE3 HD console offers exciting and motivating instructor led classes from Life Fitness On-Demand.
BUILT TO LAST
The reinforced upright design, aluminum kick-resistant endcaps and FlexDeck™ shock absorption system ensure this treadmill will stand the test of time.
OPTIMAL RUNNING FEATURES
Open space near the console provides more room for arm movement, and remote speed and incline control built into the handlebars allows adjustments without interfering with your workout.
ROOM TO RUN
You have plenty of room to hit your stride with the 22″ wide running surface, and the 8″ step-up height means this treadmill fits well in your space.
This workhorse treadmill looks great in your home, with a sleek design and premium finishes.
The intuitive touchscreen console creates a connected running experience. Your last workout is automatically saved, so you can replay it and strive to improve your performance. Challenge yourself with our auto-refreshed trending workouts. Plus, track your progress over time and push workout data to your favorite apps through Bluetooth® and NFC connection.
LONGEVITY YOU CAN TRUST
This treadmill is tested at the same world-class facilities as our commercial-grade products. It’s backed up with a Life Fitness warranty.
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, BLE, Bluetooth® Classic, ANT+, and NFC|
|USB Port||For Software Updates & Device Charging|
|Headphone Jack||3.5mm port|
|Treadmill: Display Readouts||Calories, Distance, Incline, Time Remaining / Time Elapsed, Speed, Pace / Heart Rate|
|Bikes and Elliptical Cross-Trainers: Display Readouts||RPM, MPH/KPH, Calories, Distance, Time Remaining / Time Elapsed, Level, Watts, Heart Rate|
|Arc Trainers: Display Readouts||SPM / Speed / Calories, Incline, Time Remaining / Time Elapsed, Level, WATTS / Distance / Heart Rate|
|PowerMill: Display Readouts||Feet Climbed / Total Steps / Calories, SPM, Time Remaining / Time Elapsed, Level, Floors Climbed / Heart Rate|
|# of Workouts||17 – 22|
|TV||Optional attachable TV|
|IPTV Compatible||Yes w/ STB and attachable TV|
|Pro:Idiom Compatible||Optional w/ attachable TV|
|Software Updates||Via Halo.Fitness or USB|
|Apple Watch GymKit™ Compatible||Yes|
- Speed Range 0.5 – 12 mph (0.8 – 19 kph)
- Incline 0-15%
- Belt DX3™ Belt and Deck System (belt tracking system)
- Deck FlexDeck® 2.0 Shock Absorption System (8 Lifespring shock absorbers)
- Frame Cast aluminum lower side rails and end caps, brushed stainless steel vent detail, robust paint (corrosion, stain, and chemical resistant coating)
- Frame Color Titanium Storm
- Rollers 3.5″ (9 cm) precision crowned steel rollers, front and back
- Motor System 4-HP AC Continuous Duty (8-HP Peak Duty) Motor. Motor efficiency rated IE2 at 2-HP
- Side Handrails 24″ (61 cm)
- Additional Features 2 removable locking cup holders and integrated accessory tray
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 82” x 36″ x 56″ (209 cm x 92 cm x 142 cm))
- Running Surface Size 22 x 60″ (56 x 152 cm)
- Step-Up Height 8″ (20 cm)
- Max User Weight 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) All major voltage configurations (voltage outside U.S. may vary)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame and motor; 10 years on parts; 1 year on labor; 6 months on cosmetic items
Life Fitness has been a pioneer in fitness equipment, innovating across cardio equipment, connected consoles, digital content and connected strength equipment.