The Precor 846i Commercial Recumbent Bike allows you to do your low impact workout without applying to much pressure on your back, knees and other joints. The reclined seat is designed to be comfortable and to give adequate support for your back as monitor your progress from the unique LCD touch screen. You may also choose to read magazines from the rack behind the seat, which also has a bottle holder. The extra comfort let you focus on getting to your exercise goal for that session.
The indoor bike can also help you meet your fitness goals through its various preset programs. For example, you can set your calorie goal and monitor it through the screen. You can also track your heart rate or set your maximum heart rate if you wish. If you want to make the session even more interesting, you may use the cross country preset to mimic a cross country terrain. The belt drive system ensures the session is quiet and smooth.
Features at a Glance:
- 12 preset workout programs, that includes cross country, calorie goal and heart rate.
- Switch through 25 resistance levels for your low impact workout.
- Takes a reasonable amount of floor space and measures 54” long by 24” wide.
- Touch screen that is easy to use.
- The touch screen displays readouts such as resistance levels, RPM, time elapsed, maximum heart rate.
- Belt drive system that runs smoothly and quietly and is also easy to maintain.
- Accessory rack that conveniently holds the water bottle and has provision for newspapers and magazines.
Comparison Precor 846IE Experience Recumbent Bike
Both bikes are self powered and can be used and moved to any location in the room with ease. The Precor 846IE Experience Recumbent has larger pedals that can accommodate bigger feet.