The Precor 846IE Experience Recumbent Bike was designed for people looking for a bike that will help them achieve their low impact workout objectives without straining any part of the body. Like most recumbent bikes, the manufacturers focus on making a bike that is comfortable on the back, knees and joints. The seat on this recumbent bike is not only comfortable, but is can also be reclined and adjusted within a 14 inch range. The seat has a resource rack as well as grip monitors to help track your heart rate as you workout.
You can see the different readouts on the LED screen. These readouts include, RPM, speed, time elapsed, heart rate and maximum heart rate. You can switch between 25 levels to find the right resistance level for your low impact workout. The 12 preset programs will keep you motivated as you choose between cross country, hill climb, and maximum heart rate amongst others.
Features at a Glance:
- 12 preset workout programs, including heart rate, cross country, hill climb amongst others.
- Choose between 25 levels of resistance.
- The seat can be adjusted within a 14 inch range.
- 3 crank system pedal that the user can stand on as though going up on an incline.
- Self powered therefore can be easily moved to a convenient location.
- Comes with hand grips conveniently located behind the seat for monitoring your heart rate.
- Check your heart rate or maximum heart rate as you workout.
Comparison with Precor 846i Commercial Recumbent Bike
Both have 25 resistance levels to choose from. Both of them have almost the same dimensions with the Precor 846IE being 57” by 24 while the Precor 846i is 56” by 24”. You can watch TV on a Precor 846i 12 inch LCD screen. This bike has 15 preset workout programs compared to the Precor 846IE Experience which has 12.