Star Trac E treadmill is designed for intense workouts with maximum speed of 15 mph, and provides many features for entertainment as well. The treadmill integrates connectivity to your iPod or Mp3 player, and has built-in speakers and browser for a complete entertainment experience. The 15″ HD colored touch screen console provides easy access to eighteen workout programs that are goal oriented. Automatic features will change the incline and speed of the treadmill to provide the required workout, and it is possible to design unique workout based on heart rate.
Features at a Glance:
- Powerful AC 5 HP motor
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 15 mph with increments of 0.1 mph
- Range of incline from 0 to 15% with increments of 0.5%
- Maximum 500 lbs capacity for user weight
- Soft Trac shock absorptions system
- 18 workout programs including various Heart Rate Control and fitness protocol programs
- Superior console combining 15″ color touch screen and HD TV
- Four options for viewing workouts including Simple, Heart Rate, Track, and Progress views
- 20″ x 60″ running surface
- iPod and Mp3 player connectivity
- Touch and wireless monitoring of heart rate
Star Trac E and ETR are the basic model of the series, whereas Star Trac E-TRxi model has certain added features. The E-TRxi has a slightly larger display screen of 15.6″, but this model and ETR model has 12 workout programs compared to 18 programs of Star Trace E. Users also get extra running width of 21.5″ in the ETR and E-TRxi models compared to 20″ of this model. While the Trac E has the HD display integrated into the main console, the TRxi model has the personal viewing TV screen on top of the main console. The ETR model on the other hand has a simple LED screen for exercise readouts.