One of the things that set the Life Fitness 95R Engage apart from other exercise bikes, is the comfortable design that works for people of all body sizes. The seat is wide enough and gives room for the thighs particularly to those who find other exercise bikes uncomfortable when pedaling. The pedals are also designed to accommodate different sizes with its unique adjustment design.
If you need to stay motivated, there are 41 preset workout programs you could choose from. These programs are accessible through an LED screen that also shows your workout statistics such as calories burned and time elapsed. You may watch your favorite programs as you exercise through the integrated TV that comes with this bike.
Features at a Glance:
- 25 resistance levels
- Steel frame that can accommodate 400 pounds with wheels to make it easy when moving.
- Compatible with the iPhone which can be attached on the bike.
- The 41 Preset workout programs include, manual, random, hill and the ability to create your own preset workouts.
- Dimensions: 65 inches long, 27 inches wide, by 53 inches high.
- 15” LED that displays the resistance level, calories burned during the workout and your heart rate amongst other stats. Includes integrated TV.
- No need for cords since it is self powered.
- Belt/ Alternator drive that runs very quietly.
Comparison with Life Fitness 95R Inspire Recumbent Bike
They both have the same ergonomic design for the seat which gives clearance for the thighs. Another common thing about the two, is that they have drive/ alternator mechanism that is quiet. The main difference is the Life Fitness 95R has 49 workout programs and has a 17 inch LCD screen with an intergrated TV, providing a slightly different experience when it comes to entertainment and checking workout statistics.