Life Fitness 95t Engage treadmill is fully featured with stylish looks, and is built for heavy use. It incorporates ABTS (Advanced Belt Tracking System) and the unique DX3 system that provides infusion of lubricant to the belt drive. Apart from enhanced durability, the 95t Engage is also designed for comfort with a wide running area, and superior shock absorbing capacity. The treadmill is also very convenient to use, as it enables easy access controls that are most used. For contact and wireless monitoring of heart rate, the 95t is equipped with Lifepulse and Polar telemetry systems.
Features at a Glance:
- 22″ x 60″ running area
- Range of elevation from 0 to 15%
- Supports maximum 400 lbs of user weight
- Range of speed from0.5 mph to 14 mph
- ABTS and DX3 systems for Belt and Deck
- Superior shock absorption with FlexDeck and 8 Lifespring systems
- AC 4 HP motor with MagnaDrive controller
- Integrated 15″ TV
- Polar telemetry and Lifepulse for monitoring heart rate
- Convenient Activity Zone for easy access to control features
- 33 workout programs
Life Fitness 95t Engage vs. Life Fitness 95T Inspire Treadmill
The Life Fitness 95t Engage provides goal-oriented workouts to its users, whereas this feature is absent in the 95T Inspire model. On the other hand, 95T Inspire has a TV, accessory tray, reading rack, and cup holders, which the Engage model lacks. However, both models are compatible for iPod/Mp3 players. The display is also much superior on the 95T Inspire, as it has a full-color screen providing information about burnt calories, heart rate, distance, elapsed time, speed, and incline. Engage and Inspire models, are similar in terms of range of speed and incline, number of workout programs, weight capacity, motor power, and grip/contact heart-monitoring system.