The Life Fitness 95XE Elliptical trainer can give you countless workout possibilities with its numerous workout programs and resistance levels. It is ergonomically designed to reduce stress to the lower back. The trainer also lets users personalize their workouts. It also has features that will make anyone using it motivated even after an hour or so of use. And it has display readouts that cover significant details such as speed, distance, calories burned, and heart rate.
Features at a Glance:
- 26 resistance levels for endless workout possibilities
- 36 workout programs including Zone Training and heart rate workouts
- With a seven inch Inspire console touch screen display that shows important information like speed, distance, calories burned and heart rate.
- Comes with Lifepulse heart rate monitoring through hand sensor
- Stride length of 20 inches
- User capacity of 400 pounds
- 88.1 inches long, 30.7 inches wide and 65 inches tall
The Life Fitness 95XE Elliptical has many similarities with the Life Fitness 95LI Summit trainer and Life Fitness 95 X Inspire Cross Trainer. All three Life Fitness models are built to accommodate heavy exercisers who weigh as much as 400 pounds. All of these trainers can provide endless exercise possibilities with more than 25 levels of resistance. Both the 95XE and the 95LI have the Lifepulse heart rate monitoring system and stride length of 20 inches. There are also differences among the three Life Fitness Elliptical trainers. For one, the 95Xe is the only one with iPhone and iPod compatibility which allows exercisers to integrate their workout results on their respective Apple gadgets, and even play music to keep them entertained. And the 95XE has the most number of workout programs with 36. Indeed the 95XE is a superior Elliptical trainer that you would like to have in your home gym.