The Body Solid SCB1000 Smith Machine is made with a heavy-duty 11 gauge steel frame protected by a durable silver metallic powder coat finish. It offers case-hardened steel guide rods and a commercial rated linear bearing drive system for the ultimate in smooth performance. It also features a modern-looking design and safety features to help your workouts go to the max safely.
This Body Solid Smith Machine offers a counter-balanced bar with a starting weight of 13 lbs. This is highly beneficial for people with lower fitness levels to perform foundational exercises, such as bench presses and squats, with lower start out weights than traditional 45 lb bars.
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel oval-shaped mainframe
- Contemporary design
- Maximizes safety
- Case hardened steel guide rods
- Reverse pitch angled carriage system
- Linear bearing drive system
- Counterbalanced bar to 13 pounds
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts
- Weight bearing capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 84″ H x 50″ L x 86″ W
- Weight: 541 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Light commercial grade