Life Fitness Lifestep 95Se Stepper (Classic Style w/HR) is equipped with Iso Track Climbing System for effective and safe workouts. The stepper has an integrated E3 LCD System that provides FM radio, touch screen controls, and 125 TV channels. The handlebars are equipped with Lifepulse sensors for monitoring heart rate, and the console provides 17 workout options that include five options of Zone Training. Viewing readouts is possible in 13 languages, and step height can be adjusted to a maximum of 13.5 inches.
Features at a Glance:
- Range of stepping speed from 2 to 13 floors per minute
- 20 levels of resistance
- Step height can be adjusted to maximum 13.5 inches
- 6″ x 11″ pedals with independent stepping action
- Belt drive with alternator
- Maximum 350 lbs capacity for user weight
- 17 workout programs including five Zone Training programs
- 12″ LCD integrated screen with 125 TV channels
- Readouts include number of climbed floors, calories burned, elapsed time, heart rate and target rate, METs, watts, and floors climbed per minute
While the Precor C776I and Life Fitness 9500 Next Gen models are self-powered machines, the Lifestep 95Se requires power input of 100V at 20 amps. The Precor C776I might be able to deliver more intense workouts, as it provides 30 levels of resistance, whereas the Life Fitness models are capable of 20 resistance levels. The other major difference between the models is the number of workout programs. Precor C776I provides only 14 workout options, whereas Life Fitness 9500 provides the maximum of 23 programs, compared to 17 programs of the Lifestep 95Se stepper. Stepping speed adjustments are possible in all three models, and the two Life Fitness models have the same speed range.