The Precor 846i Experience Upright Bike is one of the top upright bike for home users. Most people choose this bike for its exceptional balance that allows users to stand on it when riding, like one would when going up a hill with an outdoor bike. The pedals have a 3 crank system that adjusts itself as you step on the bike. It also occupies a relatively small space with its 50” long by 24” wide dimensions.
The tap screen lets you access the various programs that challenge and make your workout regimen more interesting. You can choose between cross country, fitness test, heart rate, hill climb amongst others. You may monitor your heart rate through hand monitors or wirelessly. Choose between 25 levels of resistance as you progressively make your workout more intense. You do not have to worry about making noise with this bike, since it uses a belt drive system that is quiet, smooth and easy to maintain.
Features at a Glance:
- Belt drive system that is quiet, smooth and easy to maintain.
- Switch between 25 resistance levels.
- Comfortable saddle that can be adjusted through 14” for the perfect seat.
- The 3 crank pedal is self adjusting.
- The bike is stable and is designed such that users can stand on the pedal while working out.
- Has the options for monitoring the heart rate through hand monitors or wirelessly.
- Tap display allows you to choose from a number of preset programs such as cross country or hill climb.
- Occupies a reasonable small amount of floor space; 50” long by 24” wide.
Comparison with Life Fitness 95C Upright Bike
The Life Fitness 95C Upright Bike also has several options for heart rate monitoring which are Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring and Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing). However, the 95C upright bike does not have a wireless heart rate monitoring capability.
There are no reviews yet.