This elliptical cross-trainer is where your digital life meets your workout experience. The third generation of touch screen consoles redefines the workout experience with the most advanced technology. The 10″ integrated LCD touch screen features an abundance of entertainment options, enhanced interaction, internet connectivity and much more. Choose the SI-TV console for integrated tv. Everything about the next generation Elevation Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer is designed to deliver an effective and comfortable total-body workout. Extensive biomechanical research creates a natural motion that closely replicates running or walking combined with the long-lasting durability you’ve come to know from Life Fitness delivers a superior cardio experience. With four colors to choose from, Elevation Series has the style options to complement your facility.
- Extensive biomechanical research creates a natural fluid motion that closely replicates running or walking. It’s a comfortable and effective total-body workout that helps users achieve their fitness goals. Quiet Drive Technology ensures a relaxing workout environment.
- Over-sized pedals with narrow spacing allow comfortable use with minimal lateral hip shifting, reducing lower back stress
- Easy-to-reach resistance control conveniently adjusts workout intensity
- Low decibel level ensures a quiet workout environment even during the busiest times
- Lifepulse digital heart rate monitor hand sensors located on ergonomically designed handlears
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs
- Power Requirements: AC Power line 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage outside U.S. may vary)
- Internet: Via CAT6 or CAT5e (shielded recommended); Wireless Connectivity: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n* (optional)
- Weight: 452 lbs
- Dimensions: 88.1″ L x 30.7″ W x 65″ H
The Life Fitness 95 X Inspire has a lot of similarities with the 95XE and CT9500 elliptical machines of the same brand. All three elliptical machines have a stride length of 20 inches. The three elliptical trainers are also capable of digitally monitoring the heart rate of exercisers. And all three models are built to accommodate heavy users, with the 95X and 95XE having a maximum user weight of 400 pounds and the CT9500 with a user capacity of 350 pounds. But there are also differences amongst the three models. The CT9500, for instance, does not have the LCD, touch screen display that the 95 X and 95XE have. The Life Fitness 95 X Inspire Cross Trainer is one of the top-rated elliptical trainers from the company, and anyone wanting to work out the upper body, lower body and improve his cardio vascular endurance without stressing the knees and joints should try this machine.