The Cybex 625T Treadmill is a value-packed treadmill that delivers the performance features clubs need to keep members engaged and their businesses thriving. From colleges to universities, this treadmill is designed to encourage casual to serious fitness athletes alike to rediscover the simple joys of running, jogging, and walking. The Cybex 625T is engineered to provide better stability and greater comfort than that of the competition.
- Dimensions (L × W × H) – 82.5˝ × 36˝ × 59˝ (210 cm × 91.5 cm × 150 cm)
- Speed– 0.5-12.4 mph (0.8 -20 kph)
- Elevation Range – 0%-15%
- Running Area (LxW) – 60″ x 22” (152 cm x 56 cm)
- Max User Weight – 400 lbs (182 kg)
- Drive – 5 HP peak AC drive motor
- Power – 115V, 208V-220V, 230V
- Workouts – Quick Start (Manual Mode), nine standard Workouts including Heart Rate Control, and the 1-Mile Fitness Test and Gerkin Protocol with E3 View HD Optional Display; Workouts have 10 levels
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Wireless and Contact Grips
- Safety – E-stop Safety Lanyard and Safety Sentry™ shutdown features
Marty Henderson –
I’m really happy with my purchase of the Cybex 625T Treadmills from Gym Pros. We ended up getting our facility outfitted with all Cybex, FreeMotion and Muscle D strength equipment and our members RAVE about the quality and feel of everything we have. Many have moved from the equinox in our neighborhood to our center. Granted we have a much more attractive price point but everyone does say that they love our equipment.
Scott Federman –
Definitely a great unit with a strong flex deck. I prefer a more firm surface and this treadmill has been pretty tried and true.
Mary Iverson –
I became familiar with the Cybex 625 Treadmill from our health club and when we built our at-home fitness sanctuary this is what made the most sense to us. The unit came with light damage on the handle but Brie helped me get the issue sorted and it was delivered within a week. Happy to recommend these guys.