Life Fitness 95T Inspire treadmill, as the name suggests, inspires users to perform different workouts conveniently. It is packed with features and coupled with sophisticated looks, making it one of the best exercising equipments. For exercising comfort, the treadmill features superior shock absorption system, Flexdeck, and wider running area. The DX3 system for the deck and belt has innovative concept for providing required lubrication and enhancing the durability of the treadmill. Equipped with 33 programs, the treadmill provides some of the best workouts, including Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Kilimanjaro, and much more.
Features at a Glance:
- Powerful AC 4 HP motor for noise free operation
- Capacity of maximum 400 lbs user weight
- Full color display with range of information
- 33 programs for different types of workouts
- DX3 system for deck and belt
- Contact and wireless monitoring of heart rate through Lifepulse and Polar telemetry systems
- Maximum speed of 14 mph
- Range of elevation from 0 to 15%
- Integrated TV and full-color display
- Integrated accessory tray and reading rack
- Data readouts include calories burnt, heart rate, distance, elapsed time, incline, and speed
- USB connectivity, jack for headphone, and connection port for Mp3/iPod
Life Fitness 95T Inspire vs. 95t Engage Treadmill
Life Fitness 95T Inspire has much more features than the 95t Engage. One of the major differences is the inclusion of 15″ TV and superior color display in the Inspire, compared to no TV and simple LCD display in the Engage. Both models are compatible with iPod/Mp3 but there is no USB connectivity in 95t Engage, and the jack for headphone is also absent. The number of data readouts provided by 95T Inspire is also much more compared to the Engage model. The running area, speed range, and the DX3 system are same for both models.