Life Fitness 9500 Next Gen Stepper is equipped with Iso Track Climbing system and wider foot plates that make workouts more safe and comfortable. Ergonomically placed bullhorn handlebars provide the right support for climbing in upright position, and these handles are equipped with patented Lifepulse sensors for monitoring heart rate. Users have 26 workout options, including five options for zone training. The console has two levels of LED alphanumeric display for providing important readouts. Being self powered the machine does not need electrical input.
Features at a Glance:
- Maximum 350 lbs capacity for user weight
- Steel frame with ergonomically placed handrails and bullhorn handlebars
- Integrated accessory tray and reading rack
- Can be adjusted to maximum 13.5″ stepping height
- 20 levels of resistance
- Range of stepping speed from 2 to 13 floors per minute
- Contact Lifepulse sensors, and Polar Telemetry for monitoring heart rate
- 23 workout programs including Foothills, Speed Training, Cascades, Interval, Kilimanjaro, Around the World, Hill, Extreme Heart Rate, Heart Rate Interval, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Cardio, and Zone Training workouts
- 165 lbs machine weight
Life Fitness 9500 Next Gen has the maximum number of 23 workout programs, compared to 17 programs available in 95Se and 14 programs available with Precor C776I. The two Life Fitness models provide 20 levels of resistance, whereas the Precor C776I stepper provides 30 resistance levels. Precor C776I uses SmartRate sensors, whereas the Life Fitness models use Lifepulse sensors for monitoring heart rate. Life Fitness 9500 model is self-powered, the Life Step 95Se needs 100V power input, and the Precor C776I is self powered using a six-phase generator. The maximum user weight capacity is the same for all three models.