The Precor TRM 885 is the top-of-the-line treadmill for commercial facilities, renowned for its performance and durability. A 3° decline option and maximum speed of 16 mph are unique to the TRM 885. Equipped with Integrated Footplant TechnologyTM (IFT) and Ground Effects© Impact Control (GFX), the TRM 885 delivers a smooth and natural feel when running or walking. The motor drive system improves performance, efficiency, and reliability through redesigned Power Factor Correction, improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement, and an Active Status Light that alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill.
The Precor TRM 885 is the best treadmill for commercial facilities, renowned for its performance and durability. A 3 degree decline option and maximum speed of 16 mph are unique to the TRM 885. GFX is Precor‘s improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. IFT is our Patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue. With a touch screen console just like a high-end phone, and a simple, intuitive interface that draws users deeper into their workout, the P82 console is a reliable fitness solution that will provide a personalized fitness experience that engages and motivates them to come back for more.
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Auto Stop:Step sensor detection stops a moving running belt when there is no exerciser.
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Motor: IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Integrated Footplant Technology™
- Fully complements exerciser’s natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System: Yes. New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high-impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Frame: New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation.
- Deck and Belt: Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Elevation System: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Power-Factor Correction Next generation motor drive system draws up to 30% less amps resulting in improved performance and efficiency.
- Electronic Readouts: Speed, Incline, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr,, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Elevation Gain, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: No
- Standard Console Language(s): English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- Console Type: 15-inch LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Electronic Readouts: 20
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Heart Rate Sensor Advisory: The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended. Please also read the product documentation and our Freqently Asked Questions.
- International 240 VAC: IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: Dedicated 220V- 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Cord Length: 12 ft / 3.7 m