Stairmaster 4400PT Stepper focuses on giving your lower body a thorough workout. The machine does not have bars or handrails, where the user can lean on, thus providing the best posture for working out. The stepper is equipped with a responsive and smooth drive transmission that operates without any loud noise. The brake system on the machine is electronically controlled, which will bring down the user gently. The machine has nine workout programs, and the user can easily adjust the intensity anytime during the workout through easily accessible control buttons.
Features at a Glance:
- 350 lbs maximum user weight
- Rate of stepping speed per minute from 26 to 174 steps
- Maximum 14″ step height
- 9 workout programs with 20 resistance levels
- Compatible with Polar telemetry for monitoring heart rate
- Independent geometry of pedals
- LED Display
- Readouts include heart rate, step rate, calories burnt, METs, level of intensity, watts, distance travelled, floors climbed, and elapsed time
- 44″ x 22″ x 70″ dimensions, making it possible to fit the machine in 2′ x 4′ floor space
- Machine weight is only 150 lbs, making it easy to position the stepper
Stairmaster 4400PT vs. Stairmaster 4600PT/CL
While the 4400PT only has the top handles, the 4600PT/CL model comes with side handrails, and handlebars on top are wider. Another difference between the two models is the maximum user weight capacity. The 4400PT can withstand users weighing up to 350 lbs, whereas 4600PT/CL model can take only 300 lbs. The rate of stepping speed and the maximum stepping height remain same for both models. However, 4600PT/CL model has six workout programs, compared to nine programs provided by Stairmaster 4400PT. The 4600PT/CL has an LCD console display, whereas the 4400PT has an LED display. The number of readouts is same in both models.