Stairmaster 4600PT/CL stepper can provide highly energetic cardio training, and you do not need to step out of your home. The machine is equipped with quality chain drive powered by an alternator that provides precise control over pedal descent that helps user choose their ideal workout pace. The machine offers six workout programs including CPAT (Custom Firefighter Fitness Test). Users can choose their stepping speed from 26 steps per minute, up to 174 steps. Additionally users can also choose their preferred step height from one inch to 14 inches.
Features at a Glance:
- Precision chain drive powered by alternator that is electronically controlled
- Level of pedals maintained correctly with four-bar linkage, ensuring biomechanically safe movements
- Ergonomic handrails on the side
- Maximum 300 lbs capacity of user weight
- 26 to 174 steps, range of stepping speed per minute
- Stepping height from one inch to 14 inches
- 6 workout programs including speed intervals, calorie burner, heart rate zone, fat burner, manual and quick start
- CPAT and multi-stage fitness test
- Weight of machine is 155 lbs, which makes it easy to move around
- Console with LCD backlit display
- Contact sensors in handles for monitoring heart rate and compatibility with Polar telemetry
Stairmaster 4600PT and 4600CL are actually two different models with almost the same features. The only difference is that 4600CL is a cordless model that is self powered, whereas the 4600PT has to be directly connected to the outlet with a cord.
Stairmaster 4600PT/CL vs. Stairmaster 4400PT Stepper
The 4400PT stepper can accommodate maximum user weight of 350 lbs compared to 300 lbs capacity of the 4600PT/CL. The 4400PT model also comes with nine workout programs, compared to six available on the 4600PT/CL. Another difference between the models is that 4600PT/CL has a backlit LCD display, whereas the 4400PT has an LED display.