CYBEX ARC TRAINER, MODEL: 630A
USER MANUAL (PDF On Request)
The Cybex 630a Arc Trainer is a professional high-end cross trainer created for the demanding customer. The Cybex arc trainer brings innovation to the art of fitness training. This one machine might be the most demanded cardio machine inside a popular Health Club. Adjustable incline provides variability in the pattern of motion. Low inclines provide a gliding action with modest hip and knee motion while higher inclines provide comparable increases in hip and knee motion. Superior biomechanics allow for high intensity training that places high loads on the muscles with less stress on joints. Resistance range from 0 to 900 watts accommodates a wide variety of users for those seeking a very low work rate to dedicated athletes demanding an extreme workout.
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Weight Loss, Cardio, Interval, Hill and Strength
- Split Level LED Display: Distance, Calories, METs, Strides, Heart Rate, Resistance, Time
- Heart Rate Monitor: Contact and Wireless Capability (Chest Strap Not Included)
- Resistance Range: 15-900 watts
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 81″ L x 38″ W [ 28.5 in. at base; 38 in. at upper hand grips] x 60″ H
- Weight: 450 lbs
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs
- Power: Self powered
There are no reviews yet.