Matrix T5-MX treadmill is one of the heavy-duty models that is sturdy and long lasting. The design and finish is aesthetically pleasing and ideally suitable for modern health clubs. The console provides member-centric features with raised buttons for convenient selection between various options. A special feature also enables users to change workout options on the fly at any time during their session. The treadmill has contact sensors and Polar telemetry for convenient monitoring of heart rate, and users have seven workout options including Target Heart Rate+, which is based on varying incline and speed.
Features at a Glance:
- Powerful Johnson Integrated Drive AC 5 HP motor with club grade drive
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 12 mph
- Range of incline from 0 to 15%
- 22″ x 60″ running area
- LED console display providing profile, heart rate, incline, calories burnt, pace, distance, speed, and elapsed time readouts.
- Console with single button quick start option and patented FITCONNEXION buttons for entertainment
- Commercial grade 2-ply belt
- 8 variable elastomers for superior cushioning
- Maximum limit of user weight is 500 lbs
- Workout programs include Target Heart Rate+, Fit Test, Random, Intervals, Rolling, and Manual
Matrix T5-MX and T3-MX have similar features, but the T3 has less powerful motor of 3 HP, the user weight capacity is 400 lbs, and the width of the running area is less by 2″. The T3 also does not have the feature for changing workout programs on the fly. The Matrix T7XE on the other hand is a superior model with a 5 HP motor and patented Dynamic Response Drive system, which is not there in the other two models. Another major distinctive feature of the T7XE is its touch screen intuitive console, along with patented Vista Clear technology for its TV that delivers vibrant and crisper images.