This is Precor’s top-of-the-line treadmill. The Precor 966i Experience Series is curable enough for professional trainers and commercial settings but also great as a unit in the home. It has a quiet motor, smooth rollers, and extensive workout programs. It has a durable running deck made from sturdy Slikdeck material which never requires lubrication and it can be flipped over which doubles the life-span of the deck. In addition, the 966i Experience Series employs a convenient “Cord Management System”, which keeps wiring under the frame. The touch-sensitive monitor switches are reliable and built to last.
- Thirty Workout Programs including: Custom, Cross Country, Gluteals, 5K Course, Track, Random, Fitness Tests, Weight Loss, Manual, Heart Rate Control, Interval.
- Electronic Readouts include: Target Heart Rate, Watts, Profile, Pace, Units, Average Speed, SmartRate, Goal, Time in Heart Rate Zone, Distance, METs, Incline/Decline, Remaining Time, Calories, Segment Time, Calories per Hour, Speed, Workout Summary, Average Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, Heart Rate, Time, Elavation gain, Calories per Minute, Time Elapsed.
- CSAFE Compatible: Makes the 966i compatible with other electronic fitness and entertainment systems, such as Fitlinxx and Cardio Theater
- Ground Effects impact control (GFX): Easing wear on the knees, legs, and back, the unique suspension system cushions impact and controls lateral motions while remaining responsive.
- Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT): IFT-Drive controller works with a 4.0hp peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. Three-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Speed: 0.5 to 16 mph
- Incline: -3% to 15%, in 0.5% increments
- Motor: 4.0 hp peak-duty AC Motor
- Touch heart rate; wireless heart rate compatible
- Belt Size: 60 in x 20 in
- Machine Weight: 508 lbs
- Dimensions: 64 inches high, 88 inches long, 35 inches wide
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded